STAR Affiliates are universities, organizations, corporations, and other institutions committed to expanding the data-driven sustainability movement in the US and beyond. STAR Affiliates are vital to our effort to help improve local communities — they help us grow the STAR community and scale STAR’s impact.
Review the benefits of becoming a STAR Affiliate in our STAR Affiliate brochure.
Now more than ever, leaders need access to proven standards and effective strategies for local sustainability. As a STAR Affiliate, you will support:
- Data driven decision making in US cities and counties;
- Development of annual reporting tools and certification programs that allow communities to certify their achievements and be accountable to their goals;
- A clearinghouse of accurate, verified, community-scale data addressing social, economic and environmental issue areas;
- Publications, trainings, and education programs grounded in proven standards and effective strategies for local sustainability; and
- A professional system to establish accreditation and credentials for businesses and consultants.
For more information, please contact Aaron Lande, Operations & Member Relations Manager via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (855) 890-STAR x 106